Dr. Matt Nejad LIVE Q&A Zoom
The Academy of Biomimetic Dentistry is pleased to announce the upcoming LIVE Q&A Zoom sessions with Dr. Matt Nejad. With new dates available, you can now secure your spot in this rare opportunity to get more information from one of the brightest minds in the industry.
Why should you get this event on your calendar?
One of our very own Scientific Advisors, Dr. Matt Nejad, will conduct a question and answer session to find out and provide answers to your concerns about Biomimetic dentistry, along with updates on his upcoming courses. These sessions will give you a chance to learn more about the topic as Dr. Nejad addresses every individual. In this 1-hour live zoom session, participants will be able to discuss, listen, and learn from each other and our esteemed guest.
Important dates to save
- – Nov. 29th Q&A – Sunday 11/29/20 9:00 am – 10:00 am PST
- – Dec. 6th Q&A – Sunday 12/6/20 9:00 am – 10:00 am PST
- – Dec. 20 Q&A – Sunday 20/6/20 9:00 am – 10:00 am PST
How to join:
To secure your spot for this Q&A session, be sure to submit an RSVP by following the instructions below:
- – Reserve your spot to get a webinar login link
- – You will then get an email confirmation where you can also submit a question
- – One day before the event, you’ll also receive instructions to join the session
- – You will also get a reminder 1-hour before the event starts
Make sure you’re prepared for this event by:
- – Headphones
- – Stable internet connection
- – A quiet place with no distractions
This is a great chance to join an event where you can learn more about Biomimetic Dentistry while discussing and exchanging ideas. You also get to speak with Dr. Matthew Nejad regarding his upcoming courses and get an expert’s view of your concerns. With these quick, 1-hour sessions, you will learn techniques and build a scientific foundation to take your dentistry to a whole new level!