IRAN Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry Lecture & Workshop
Calling Biomimetic Dentists in IRAN!
The Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry Lecture & Workshop is an empowering event that will transform the practice of biomimetic dentists. We are inviting all our Academy of Biomimetic Dentistry members to attend this series of lectures on August 12 and 13, 2021.
The esteemed speakers who will be facilitating the workshop are Alireza Sadr DDS, PhD and Ali Emamgholipour DDS.
Dr. Sadr is the Director of Operative Dentistry Training at the University of Washington. He is also an academic advisor and Honorary Fellow of the Academy of Biomimetic Dentistry.
Lecture and Workshop Topics
The informative course topics include the following:
- – Principles of biomimetic dentistry
- – Isolation techniques
- – IDS and resin coating
- – Deep margin elevation
- – Fiber-reinforced biobase
- – Fiber-reinforced composite restorations, and more.
Day 1 on August 12 will feature lectures on state-of-the-art direct adhesive restorations, restoration of structurally compromised teeth with biomimetic technique, crown indications in biomimetic dentistry, adhesive cementation of indirect restorations, among many others.
Day 2 on August 13 focuses on the workshop contents with a live demo and a practice segment. The workshop will cover the following:
- – Rubber dam placement for operative dentistry
- – Posterior direct fiber-reinforced composite restoration, both basic and advanced levels
- – Sectional matrix application
- – Deep margin elevation and modified matrix techniques
- – Resin coating and IDS technique
- – Fiber-reinforced core build-up technique for endodontically treated posterior teeth
- – Adhesive cementation of LD and/or composite
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn more about the theoretical and practical aspects of Biomimetic Restorative Dentistry with the help of our expert speakers. Enhance your dental practice through this workshop and lecture series.