Live Webinar To Benefit The Dental Volunteers For Israel
2022 Innovations In Preventive Dentistry with Dr. Gordon J. Christensen
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 | 7pm Eastern
Dental caries remains as the most frequent disease of childhood and one of the most frequent occurring health care challenges among mature patients. This frustrating disease is not going away. Additionally, the many physiologic and psychological challenges of Covid-19 have increased the already present problems related to dental caries.
This presentation includes:
- ● How to make preventive dentistry a “win-win” practice management concept.
- ● The “new generation” of glass ionomer materials offering numerous new advantages.
- ● Use of a combinations of the “new” glass ionomer and resin-based composite for high caries active patients of all ages.
- ● Easy disinfection of tooth preparations decreasing postoperative tooth sensitivity and reducing or eliminating new caries.
- ● The preventive appointment for high caries active patients.
- ● A new generation of restorative material that looks very promising – anti-microbiologic material placed in composite that reduces recurring caries.
On completion of this presentation, you should be able to:
- ● Describe how to increase your practice activity and revenue with preventive concepts.
- ● List the preventive concepts and products you want to incorporate into your practice
- ● Incorporate the products and concepts into your practice.